Engineering Technician (CADD Technician)
This team member will develop transportation, utility, and site development plans in AutoCAD Civil3D. This team member should take pride in their work and have a passion for improving the quality of life within our communities through our infrastructure projects. This team member will need excellent communication skills to work with other team members, including surveyors, designers, engineers, and clients.
- Develop plan sets in AutoCAD Civil3D with internal or client driven CADD standards
- Develop topographic base maps in CAD using survey data
- Develop exhibits for property acquisition, concept drawings, and proposals
- Perform design calculations
- Model existing and proposed topography using Civil3D
- Modify existing plans sets based on review comments from the Project Manager
- Perform quality control reviews, both on self-work and work performed by others
- Identify opportunities to improve work-flow and efficiencies within the company
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-year degree/certificate from technical school or college preferred
- 0-4 year’s experience in AutoCAD Civil3D in engineering, architectural, survey, or related field
- MicroStation experience preferred but not required.